2 x 355Kw Dual Pumpstations
Aqua Energy Group were awarded the design and construct contract to design, build, construct and commission, Two (2) fully operational duty standby booster stations capable of delivering 460l/second of flow. The booster station will eventually feed a treatment plant located at a power station.
Scope of works include the following;
- Civil Design.
- Electrical Design c/w earthing and protection design.
- Mechanical Design.
- Hydraulic Design.
- 1800M of underground 11KV mains including UGOH connection to the site.
- 2 x 8M Switchrooms (built by AEG) 1 side 11KV RMU, other 415V 50KA MCC.
- 4 x 355KW 415V Toshiba 6 pole drives.
- 2 x 11KV/415V 1500KVA DYN11 transformers.
- 4 x 355KW Southern Cross pumps.
- DN400 pipeline.
- 1.6ML storage tank.
- Refurb of existing tank.
- Above ground manifold c/w actuated valves, check valves and flowmeters,
- Site civil works.
- Site mechanical works.
- Site. Electrical works.